Welcome to the bMobile Tutorial Video Series.
In this video, we will go over the process of picking inventory from the warehouse for presales created for delivery. This process must be completed prior to a handheld or desktop start of day process in order for the required inventory to load on the truck. This is only the case if you are not using the autopick feature.
Step by Step
Here are the steps to this process:
- Start the bMobile Route Manager desktop application
- Click on Order Management, then “Pick/Pack/Ship”, and then “Pick Dashboard”.
- If you would like to print out single or multiple orders,
- Pause the “Screen Refresh” by clicking on “Pause Refresh”
- Select the records you’d like to print
- And press print!
- To preview print jobs,
- Do the same steps but instead of clicking on print, click on preview.
- To pick orders
- Pause the screen refresh by clicking on pause refresh again
- Double click the record on the grid
- And enter item level adjustments to available amount in warehouse
- Make sure to click on Save when done.
- After this, the window will return to the list, and the order will have cleared.
- You can also autopick the order by selecting it in the grid, and clicking on “Pick Selected”.
If you have any questions about specifics regarding navigating through this process, make sure to touch base with your Implementation Consultant!
Thanks and have a good day!