Welcome to the bMobile Tutorial Video Series.
Any time you need to add an item on the android bMobile app, instead of inputting it by hand, you can use a socket scanner. This helps with the warehouse picking process, as well as drivers out on the field. A driver can verify delivery of items, as well as add items to an invoice. A scanner can save lots of time and therefore lots of money. In order to start using a scanner though, you need to connect it to the Android device. As with the mobile printers, this process is simple. Here are the steps:
- On your Android device, pull down from the top of the android screen or choose settings from the app drawer.
- Next enable the device bluetooth functionality.
- Turn on the bluetooth scanner, and follow the directions provided with the scanner to enable bluetooth and set to pairing.
- The scanner should now appear in the list on your device. Choose the scanner and start the pairing process.
- After you have paired the scanner successfully, open up the bMobile android app.
- Go to Settings
- Choose the “EZ Pair Scanner” menu option
- Select the scanner from the list and press on “Pair”.
- Scanner will beep on successful connection and return to the Settings menu.
As always, If you have any questions regarding this process, make sure to touch base with your Implementation Consultant!
Thanks and have a good day!