Welcome to the bMobile Tutorial Video Series.
In this video, we will go over the End of Day process on the Android App which is usually performed after the driver is done with his or her route for the day.
The goal of this process is to review and input any product that is still on the truck, then to input the quantity of products being unloaded from the truck that day, then to reconcile those quantities with what was internally calculated on the device based on products delivered and returned that day, and finally to sync that information with the database.
Basically, this step gives the drivers a chance to report the status of items delivered and returned. In addition to that, if any items were misplaced, damaged, unintentionally given to the wrong customer, or not delivered at all by accident, the driver can report that here.
Step by Step
Here are the steps to this process:
- Select End of Day from the Main menu
- The EOD (or end of day) column will show the remaining product on the truck. It is important to review the quantities to make sure that they are correct.
- The Unload Quantity Column will reflect the quantity of inventory you are unloading from your truck in preparation for the next day. Make sure to input the unload quantity for each item that you are unloading.
- After you have finished this process, press Save.
- If your inventory is out of balance, a warning will pop up letting you know which items are coming up as out of balance. As mentioned before, this could be if any items are misplaced, damaged, or were marked as delivered when they actually weren’t. If you are aware of these items and have made note of why they are out of balance, you can press on yes to continue.
- Then sign for the product load and press save.
- The balance screen will appear after this. Enter the amount of cash and check that you received for the day in the “actual” fields.
- Enter your ending mileage if you had entered a starting mileage at the start of day.
- You have the option to print a balance report if needed that shows all transactions done that day.
- Finally, press on “Send Invoices/End of Day” and acknowledge any alerts that might come up.
- If the End of Day process has completed successfully, the device will return to the main menu.
If you have any questions about specifics regarding navigating through this aspect of the program, make sure to touch base with your Implementation Consultant!
Thanks and have a good day!